THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I love my job!

I enjoy my job. You know that saying; "If you want to be happy, find something you enjoy and do it for a living." I'm doing that. I don't make a lot of money, but i love being a leader. Everyday my team -"the pickers" - picks orders for people and companies from all over the world. Our orders have been sent all over the US and to London, China, Canada, Mexico, and Brazil; just to name a few. We have a wide range of books that we distribute and my team picks them for the customer. You can get cookbooks, how-to-build books, how-to-quilt books, how-to-crochet, knit, or plastic canvas books, how-to-decorate your home books, how-to-decorate your cake books, how-to-scrapbook books. Some days our work is heavy and very tiring - we have no problem getting to sleep at night. Our job starts early, so we get off work early - which is another thing I like about it. We also get to wear casual dress - no fancy clothes or shoes are necessary. My team consists of 18 ladies, some of them have been at this company for over 15 years and a few are lifers with 20 years under their belt. We use radio frequency scanners to pick our orders. Our warehouse is beautiful. It's huge, it's air-conditioned, it's huge, it's real close to my home, it's huge, and really big. It is a really great place to work.

0 comments: