THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Have you voted yet?

Everyone has the right to their vote. Unfortunately, not everyone uses their right. This is very disturbing.

With all the turmoil in this world these days; everyone should be exercising their vote. If you are unhappy with the way our political leaders are handling our affairs, the only way you can change it is to VOTE.

It's true, even if you go vote, your candidates may not be elected. But by the fact that you did vote gives you the right to be dissatisfied with the elected officials and voice your opinion at public forums.

If you DO NOT VOTE - you have no right to be angry about anything our government does. It doesn't matter that you are a citizen of the US. If you don't participate as a citizen you don't have a say. YOU are forfeiting that voice and that right.

I’m not here to tell you how to vote. This is a private, personal privilege. I will tell you that I will be voting today. I have voted in every election that I could since I turned 18 years old. It was a very big thing for me to be eligible to cast my vote and I look forward to it every time.

So, GO VOTE.

2 comments:

mimisuu said...

I did! But I almost cried last night because my candidate for Governor didn't win......

Mara said...

Me too. I am sick about it.