THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 21, 2008

I have a memory...

I want to play too... Thanks Dr. Lynne... this should be a great game!

Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses.

If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ummm, let's see....like you said on mine there are so many memories since we grew up together! I remember as kids our parents would load us in their respective cars and head to the "drive in" movies!!! We played on the playground until the movie started then went to our cars.

I also remember the many summers of playing softball together...

Do you remember when we were teenagers (you were driving - but I am not sure if I did) we went to see Bette Midler in "The Rose" and you hated it and I loved it....now that I think about it, it was a kind of wierd movie!!

Anonymous said...

My favorite memory is simply going to your house. You always had cool stuff (especially fond of the "do-nothing"), good food (homemade funnel cakes YUM), and fun games (you always let me in on Trivial Pursuit even when I was like 5!). I loved looking at your wedding photos over and over. Most of all I just liked hanging out with my favorite Aunt! :)