THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hitting It BIG!

With all the economy in the tank and most of us living paycheck to paycheck we all wish we had a couple of $$’s more. On March 6, 2007 the biggest payout in any lottery was paid out, $390 million. For the sake of this list let’s make it an even $400 million.

List the top 25 things you would do or purchase if you won the lottery and your payout was $400 million?


  • WELL, the first thing would be to get that money into my Fidelity Account so it would continue to make me more money!!!

  • Then, I would go buy his and hers custom made H-D screaming eagles - for my honey and me.

  • Then, I would buy my mom and honey's mom and dad a new home of their choice, where-ever they would want it to be.

  • Then, I would buy all my neices and nephews a car of their choice and of course all their educational dreams would come true.

  • Then, I would try my best to make all my and my honey's bro's and sis's dreams come true.

  • Then, I would buy about a hundred or so acres somewhere in North Arkansas.

  • Then, I would build a really big modern house, complete with all the most up-to-date appliances and technological toys.

  • It would also have a state of the art kennel and doggie friendly grounds for my babies.

  • Then, I would retire from my L/A job and move there.

  • Then, I would hire a very reliable staff to take care of all the maintenance and up-keep of my house and my babies.

  • Then, my honey and me, we would hit the road and travel the good ol' USA for the next 2 or 3 years or so on our new bikes.

  • Then, we would do all of it, again.

OMGosh!, can anyone spend 400 million dollars in one lifetime?

  • I would donate funds to non-profit kennels and wild-life sanctuaries, to Susan G. Komen's, to the transplant center at UAMS, and a little bit to the Red Cross.

  • I would also give major bucks to some of my friends that really need a little help - but they would never know it was me that gave it to them.

  • Then, I would buy my honey a really big boat and not just a slip, but a whole dock - at the LR Yacht Club.

  • Then, we would set sail up and down the AR, MS rivers, of course our boat would have a bay just for our HD bikes, so we could ride when got to where were going.

  • Of course, every year I would host a huge family/friends reunion. It would be a catered affair at my big house in the hills of AR.

I don't think I made 25, I think I ran out of money. :-(

But, I sure had fun while it lasted.....


0 comments: